te of Child Health, University College London

Centre for Applied Statistics Courses<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/stats-courses>

Introduction to Statistics and Regressions with R<https://ucl.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b3ee52b162c0a8bd1d227c40a&id=a17cf6efcd&e=d5a459ae44>

6 to 10 Aug 2018 (£1800)
Learning fascinating new statistical skills and a programming language, R

-          Which graph will best convey the patterns in my data?

-          Which statistical significance test should I use for my analysis?

-          Are confidence intervals always useful and if so, what do they really tell me?

-          Which regression model is appropriate for my research question?

-          Is it really possible to learn R for my data analysis in just few days?

If you'd like to find out the answers to all the questions above (and more<https://www.ucl.ac.uk/ich/short-courses-events/short-courses-events-publication/stats-summerR/stats_summerR>) for a reasonable price whilst situated at the heart of London, join us at this Summer School in August.

You will benefit from a small class size with approachable lecturers and teaching staff passionate about statistics that will ensure you get the most out of the week. Comprehensive printed notes will be provided as well as access to a plethora of electronic material, not to mention our goody bags.

Daily refreshments and lunch as well as social events for networking and additional fun (over and above the entertainment from the stats classes), including a West London musical, are part of the deal, so don't miss out - book early to avoid disappointment!

Do not hesitate to contact us on [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> should you have any queries about our Summer School or any of the other courses we offer throughout the year - more details can be found on our website: www.ucl.ac.uk/stats-courses<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/stats-courses>

Kind regards,

Eirini

Eirini Koutoumanou

Senior Teaching Fellow

Centre for Applied Statistics Courses (CASC)
Telephone for CASC-general queries: +44 (0) 20 7905 2768

Telephone for CASC-course specific queries: +44 (0) 77 30405 980

www.ucl.ac.uk/stats-courses<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/stats-courses>

SIGNOFF allstat