David, It's CollectionsIndex+ by System Simulation.

http://www.ssl.co.uk/

It of course can store non-object images, I use IPTC as our metadata
standard for all images.
Tony

*Tony Harris*
Digital Media & Photography Manager
Government Art Collection

Queen's Yard, Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7PA
[log in to unmask]* |* 020 7211 2426

[image: cid:[log in to unmask]]@govartcol  [image:
cid:[log in to unmask]] /governmentartcollection |
www.gac.culture.gov.uk