Subject: Re: Travel flash lighting
From: Tony Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, May 10, 2018 2:53 am
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Louis, Thanks for the info, that's exactly what I wanted to know, consistency. I know the Godox brand is quite well regarded, but you only get what you pay for really.

You'll have seen Andrew's ISO SIG announcement today, which is another step in the right direction. Will you be going to Maciej's event in Cambridge?

Best regards
Tony

Tony Harris
Digital Media & Photography Manager
Government Art Collection
Queen's Yard, Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7PA
[log in to unmask] | 020 7211 2426
cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]" style="color:rgb(31,73,125);font-family:Arial,sans-serif;line-height:12.2666673660278px;font-size:x-small" wbeuser="[log in to unmask]">@govartcol  cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]" style="color:rgb(31,73,125);font-family:Arial,sans-serif;line-height:12.2666673660278px;font-size:x-small" wbeuser="[log in to unmask]"> /governmentartcollection | www.gac.culture.gov.uk