University of Hertfordshire Statistical Services and Consultancy Unit

http://go.herts.ac.uk/sscu

… MAY UPDATE … MAY UPDATE …

We are pleased to be able to offer places on a range of short courses.

* Courses in statistical data analysis (hypothesis testing/regression/factor analysis, etc.)

* Courses in creating surveys (questionnaire design, sample size and power)

* Courses in statistical software (introducing R)

We also have a range of "Pick & Mix" bite-size courses available.

Details below or go to http://go.herts.ac.uk/sscu.

STATISTICAL SOFTWARE

Introduction to R (27th June)

INTRODUCTORY STATISTICS

Getting Started with Stats (7th June)

STATISTICAL DATA ANALYSIS

Essential Data Analysis (13th-14th June)

Essential Topics in Multivariate Data Analysis (20th-21st June)

PICK & MIX COURSES

Individual topics from the courses listed above can be attended on a pick and mix basis. See http://go.herts.ac.uk/sscu for details.

If you have any questions about our courses or any other service we offer, please contact me.

Dr Neil H. Spencer

Director of Statistical Services and Consultancy Unit

Dr Neil H. Spencer

Reader in Applied Statistics

Director of Statistical Services and Consultancy Unit

Hertfordshire Business School,

University of Hertfordshire, de Havilland Campus, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9AB, U.K.

Statistical Services and Consultancy Unit Contact Details:

Telephone: +44 (0) 1707 285574; Fax: +44 (0) 1707 285455

E-mail: [log in to unmask]; WWW: http://go.herts.ac.uk/sscu

Personal Contact Details:

Telephone: +44 (0) 1707 285529; Fax: +44 (0) 1707 285455

E-mail: [log in to unmask]