Dear colleagues

At UCL I am liaising with arts, humanities, social sciences, business and law (AHSSBL) departments to encourage their engagement in the Athena SWAN charter mark.  I am making steady progress, but some departments are not motivated to engage due to their small size or the current high representation of women.

I wonder is this typical?  I would be interested to hear from any other universities on the progress they are making with their AHSSBL departments.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Teresa

Teresa Williams

Equality Diversity and Inclusion Manager

UCL Human Resources

Tel: +44(0)20 3108 8860

UCL internal: x58860

www.ucl.ac.uk/hr

Human Resources, University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT

Location: 2nd Floor, Bidborough House, 38-50 Bidborough Street, London WC1H 9BT

Find out about our staff benefits including a new staff discount at Bloomsbury Fitness, interest free Immigration Loans and an opportunity to join AXA PPP (private healthcare scheme) on a medical history disregarded basis.

              cid:image005.png@01D11C9F.8ED497D0      Friend_white     race charter