From: HEEON equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Vicki Baars
Sent: 01 May 2018 12:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Race Equality Videos

Hi Kathy,

Imkaan and the End Violence Against Women Coalition made this video that highlights the intersectional experiences of young BME women when experiencing sexual harassment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ-qpvibpdU

Best wishes,

Vicki Baars
Strategy and Review Manager - Sexual Harassment
Goldsmiths, University of London
0207 078 5029
http://www.gold.ac.uk/about/statements/sexual-harassment/
https://reportandsupport.gold.ac.uk/