From: WebPA [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lust Griet
Sent: 27 April 2018 13:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: question on LTI integration in Canvas

Dear,

I have an inquiry regarding the LTI integration with Canvas.

In september we’ll migrate to Canvas. In our previous learning environment (Minerva) we used the WEBPA tool (which we liked!) so we looked for a LTI-connection between WebPA and Canvas.

At the moment we are testing this integration but we are a bit stuck on how groups/students are synced to the webPA tool. As a teacher I add WebPA (as external tool), the application is loaded in a new tab but i don’t get my students or groups in WebPA. In Minerva we had a button ‘transfer my groups to webPA’ but i don’t find them here. Could you help us?

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Griet

BU is a Disability Confident Employer and has signed up to the Mindful Employer charter. Information about the accessibility of University buildings can be found on the BU DisabledGo webpages. This email is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email, which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Bournemouth University or its subsidiary companies. Nor can any contract be formed on behalf of the University or its subsidiary companies via email.