Hi Everyone, especially the technically minded on the list,

Our IT services are planning to migrate our webPA service and would appreciate some help with it. They've asked me to post this message:

"Does anyone know of any commercial organisations that offer WebPA support services in terms of installations of new WebPA installations and upgrades of the application. This also includes knowledge of associated supporting services such as Apache, MySQL."

Does anyone know of any such services, or individuals (on this list?) who might be able to help?

Thanks

Paul

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Paul Chin | Head of Graduate Development Services | University Library
University of Hull
Hull, HU6 7RX, UK
www.hull.ac.uk<http://www.hull.ac.uk/>
[log in to unmask] | 01482 465495 | www.hull.ac.uk/skills<http://www.hull.ac.uk/skills>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]  @UniOfHull<https://twitter.com/UniOfHull>     [cid:[log in to unmask]]   /UniversityOfHull<https://www.facebook.com/UniversityOfHull/>    [cid:[log in to unmask]]   universityofhull<https://www.instagram.com/universityofhull/>