The LTI integration for WebPA which was made available by the ceLTIc
project depends upon the availability of the unofficial memberships
extension service in order to synchronise the enrolments with the course
in the VLE.  Without this you would need to write your own replacement
service to perform this task.  I am not aware of any other LTI
integrations for WebPA.

Stephen