Hi all

I recently asked for contributions to a survey about WebPA, and I said I'd
post the results back here. I've thrown them into a Google doc
<https://goo.gl/y2zyfs> and summarised them quickly here:

The large majority of institutions are running the latest and prior
release, although usage is in small pockets. There is a small majority with
those using LTI to connect to the VLE versus direct access to WebPA. The
majority plan to keep WebPA running, however this comes with concerns; the
most common relating to lack of support and updates which are creating
security concerns. Just about everyone would like to see WebPA developed
further, and a large minority have done their own development work on the
platform, many of who would be willing to contribute some development
resource.

A number of you have offered development support, and although I can't
contribute to that I'm willing to help join people together, so I'll
contact those of you who said yes to this and confirm if you are happy for
me to pass on your details to others. I have no idea if anything can come
from this but thank you for responding.

Cheers

Danny

*Danny Monaghan* MEd, FHEA
Senior Learning Technologist

Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) Team
Academic Programmes and Student Engagement
University of Sheffield
Room 217
10-12 Brunswick Street
Sheffield
S10 2FN

Tel: 0114 222 0403
Mob: 07595 462281

Learning Technologies Team of the Year 2017
<https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/staff/news/technology-enhanced-learning-team-award-1.727797>

Learning Technologies blog <http://learningtechnologiesteam.blogspot.com/>

Please think green!  Only print this email if you need to