Dear members,

I would be very grateful if you could let me know by Tuesday 1st May if you will be attending the next SUSCAG meeting. There will be a discussion about the challenges and opportunities for the HEI archive sector followed by the SUSCAG business meeting. Please let me know if you have any items for the agenda.

The meeting will be held in the main building of the University of Glasgow on Monday 14th May.  Thanks to Moira Rankin for hosting and arranging lunch. Please let me know of any dietary requirements you may have.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and best wishes,

Sharon Kelly

SUSCAG Secretary