Dear members,

The next SUSCAG meeting will take place in Glasgow on Monday 14th May 2018.

The plan for the morning is as follows:

10.30        Arrival

10.45        Discussion with representatives from the Scottish Council on Archives, Research Libraries UK, Scottish Graduate School of Arts & Humanities and academics

time tbc   SUSCAG business meeting

time tbc   Lunch kindly provided by the University of Glasgow

If you wish to attend the meeting please email me by Tuesday 1st May and include any dietary requirements you may have.

Please let me know if you would like any items to be included in the agenda and/or specific points covered in the discussion.

The finalised agenda will be sent out to those who have indicated attendance the week prior to the meeting along will full details of the venue and a map.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and best wishes,

Sharon Kelly

SUSCAG Secretary