Dear Professors/Scientists/Researchers,

Trust this mail finds you in the best of health and spirit.

We are in the process of editing a volume titled Big Data Security to be published by De Gruyter, Germany in 2019.

Given your expertise in the subject matter, we request you to consider to submit your contribution for the book so that the scholarly content of the book gets enriched.

Details regarding the submission of an initial proposal is available at http://bds.teamsb.net/

Best regards,

Dr. Siddhartha Bhattacharyya D. Litt.

FIEI, FIETE, LFOSI, SMIEEE, SMACM, SMIETI, LMCSI, LMISTE, MIET(UK), MIAENG, MIRSS, MIAASSE, MCSTA, MIDES, MISSIP, MSDIWC
Dean (Research & Development/Academic Affairs)
RCC Institute of Information Technology
Canal South Road, Beliaghata, Kolkata 700 015, INDIA
Mobile: +919830354195
Editor in Chief, International Journal of Hybrid Intelligence
Associate Editor, BioInfo Soft Computing
Member of Editorial Board
International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology

Series Editor
Frontiers in Computational Intelligence, DeGruyter
My Amazon Author Page

Sent with [log in to unmask]&idSignature=22" class="mt-install">Mailtrack