Dear Margarita,

Here it is.

Best

Sophia

Dr SOPHIA PSARRA
Reader of Architecture and Spatial Design

The Bartlett School of Architecture
Faculty of the Built Environment
University College London (UCL)
22 Gordon Street
London, WC1H 0QB
United Kingdom

E: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
W: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/bartlett/architecture/dr-sophia-psarra

Forthcoming: The Venice Variations (2018), London: UCLPress
https://www.ucl.ac.uk/ucl-press/browse-books/the-venice-variations

Published: Architecture and Narrative (2009), London: Routledge
http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415343763/ <http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415343763/>