I couldn’t agree more!
I have several favorites from those days….
although, whenever I give my Chilean-version of space syntax course and I start browsing for new papers to suggest to my students, I never fail to find some very good enriching new inputs!
Best regards
Margarita

and thanks to both! I had already thanked Sophia for her prompt answer…

Margarita Greene Z.
Profesor Titular
Coordinadora Entorno Construido, CEDEUS
Escuela de Arquitectura
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile