Hi all,

I am just starting to set up ProSolution for exams use for the first time and was wondering if there is a shortcut to setting up the grade classifications against awarding body / learning aim?

I see there is a JCQ excel file, but I’m not sure if this is importable into ProSolution.  Has anyone done that?

Is there an easy way that I am missing, or am I looking at a lot of manual setup?    Exams in ProSolution seems to require a LOT of manual setup!

Thanks

Derek.

Derek Ord | Data Services and Exams Manager | Data Services
Hull College, Queen's Gardens, Wilberforce Drive, Kingston-Upon-Hull, HU1 3DG.
( 2009 | * [log in to unmask] | www.hull-college.ac.uk

Click here to view the College's range of publications celebrating staff and student successes

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee  only.  It may contain confidential or sensitive  information.  The contents are not to be disclosed  to anyone other than the addressee.  Unauthorised  recipients are requested to preserve this  confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in  transmission.  Any views expressed in this message  are solely the views of the individual and do not  represent the views of the College.  Nothing in this  message should be construed as creating a contract.

Hull College Group owns the email infrastructure, including the contents.

Hull College Group is committed to sustainability, please reflect before printing this email.

This mail list is run by users of the ProSolution Student Management & Information System and is not directly connected with Compass Computer Consultants. Please ensure that you test any ideas provided on this list on your TRAINING SYSTEM before implementing them on your LIVE SYSTEM. The owners of this list and Compass Computer Consultants Limited accept no liability for any loss resulting from this list. Should you be unsure, please contact ProSolution Support on 01928 725522 or email [log in to unmask]