From : [log in to unmask]
Date : 21/04/2018 - 10:22 (GMTST)
To : [log in to unmask]
Subject : Re: seeking definitions
At a recent international conference on udeskole at skovskolen in Denmark organised by Erik Mygind and Uli Dettweiler, this question came up again. I suspect that Noel is right that it is too complex to produce definitions that can encompass all the local enactments
 of the various forms but being clear about characteristics in different cultural contexts helps us make sense of research in the field. A colleague at the conference, Lee Eun-Young, is coordinating an international consensus project to explore this and it
 would be great to have participation from this network to draw on these understandings. We will keep you posted on progress with that and hope you will join in.
All the best
Sue
Sue Waite
Sent from my mobile