Good Afternoon to all.

This link is a documentary that I was involved in making and producing. It was shown December 2017. It is about Extremism and Terrorism in the UK. I have sent this to all the group, given some individuals were asking for details regarding this counter-terrorism documentary (I managed to get this of one of the journalists), so I thought if would be useful to just forward it to group, especially, those that are working with children and young people in various settings.

PLEASE CLICK BELOW AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS TO WATCH (YOU CAN ALSO SAVE THIS ON YOUR COMPUTER/FILES)

THIS DOWNLOAD WILL NEED TO BE DONE BY MONDAY THE LATEST...

Click 'Download images' to view images
sent you some files
1 file, 1.8 GB in total ・ Will be deleted on 1 May, 2018
Get your files

1 file
Extremism in Birmingham Documentary.mp4
To make sure our emails arrive, please add [log in to unmask] to your contacts.
About WeTransfer   ・   Help   ・   Legal   ・   Report this transfer as spam