Hello everyone,

this is a quick reminder that today at 12 midday  I will be facilitating a webinar in mindfulness provided by Dr Mark Coulson. Please see the attached flyer for further information on how to log on and participate.

Looking forward to seeing some of you there.

regards

rena

Dr Irena Papadopoulos,
Professor of Transcultural Health and Nursing,
Head, Research Centre for Transcultural Studies in Health,
School of Health and Education,
Middlesex University,
The Burroughs,
London NW4 4BT,
UK.
Tel: +44 208 411 6626

Follow me on Twitter  @irena_pap
Follow me on ResearchGate at https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Irena_Papadopoulos
Please visit www.ieneproject.eu<http://www.ieneproject.eu>
Please visit http://www.europeantransculturalnurses.eu/index.htm
Please visit the CARESSES website (culturally competent robots project) www.caressesrobot.org<http://www.caressesrobot.org>
Follow the IENE6 Blog at https://wordpress.com/view/iene6.wordpress.com
Subscribe to [log in to unmask]
 Check out my new book: Culturally Competent Compassion. A Guide for Healthcare Students and Practitioners.Routledge. Order now. Available in April 2018.