Dear all,

Apologies for cross-posting. It's a pleasure to share with you these calls and fellowships that might interest you. Details about each opportunity are available (just follow the link); the title shows the deadline for abstract submission (DD/MM/YYYY), not the date of the event. Feel free to share with your colleagues.

Besides, we'd like to underscore that the new French Diplomatic archive is now online.

For further informations or announcements you can check AIR - Atelier Ideas & Research project and our facebook or twitter.

Thanks for your attention,
AIR - Atelier Ideas & Research
[log in to unmask]              [log in to unmask]

www.ogrhub.com
https://www.facebook.com/ogrlab/