Dear colleagues,

We’d like to invite you to participate in the 28th International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling conference (ICAPS) in Delft, The Netherlands, from June 25 to 29, 2018 (main conference June 27-29). We have two days of workshops and tutorials and the main conference takes three days, most of which in two parallel tracks. Please see http://icaps18.icaps-conference.org/ for more details on the program.

This year ICAPS is colocated with the 15th International Conference on the Integration of Constraint Programming, Artificial Intelligence, and Operations Research (CPAIOR), see https://sites.google.com/view/cpaior2018/ . Registering for one of the conferences gives you access to all sessions of both conferences during all days you have registered.

Registration is now available at
http://icaps18.icaps-conference.org/registration/
Early registration fee is 600 euro for all five days, including lunch, welcome reception and conference dinner (deadline April 27). Student discounts are available.

Additionally, students can request financial support by April 22, see http://icaps18.icaps-conference.org/students/student-support/
for details.

Looking forward to seeing you in Delft!

Gabi Roeger and Sven Koenig (Program Chairs) Matthijs Spaan and Mathijs de Weerdt (Conference Chairs)

----
Dr Sara Bernardini
Senior Lecturer
Department of Computer Science