Dear all,

We have a large majority of DVDs that are now old and taking up room, I would like to do something with them other than dispose of them. We have been instructed by our supplier we cannot sell on as we do not have rental rights. We loan both rental and retail/rental and I was wondering what everyone else did or had been told?

Any answers appreciated,

Many thanks.

Becky

Rebecca Binnington

IP & Business Librarian

Hull Libraries

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify Hull Culture and Leisure Limited on 01482 300300 or email [log in to unmask]
Hull Culture and Leisure Limited Company No. 09451253.
Registered Address: Dock Office Chambers, New Cross Street, Hull, HU1 3DU. Registered in England
Hull Culture and Leisure Limited is a Company controlled by Kingston Upon Hull City Council as defined in Section 68 of the Local Government and Housing Act 1989