From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alison Insley
Sent: 10 April 2018 16:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Removal of Children's Fines

Hello, can I please ask what other authorities are doing regarding children's fines?

We are looking to remove them completely, but wanted to get an indication of what the national picture is at present.

Thank you, Alison

Alison Insley
Core Services Officer
Warwickshire Direct & Libraries Team
Resources Group
Warwickshire County Council
Shire Hall, Market Place, Village G5
Warwick, CV34 4RL

Tel: 01926 41 8081
[log in to unmask]<http://goog_611230044>
www.warwickshire.gov.uk
<http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk>

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may contain confidential, sensitive or personal information and should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us, including without limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.

WARNING: Email attachments may contain malicious and harmful software. If this email is unsolicited and contains an attachment DO NOT open the attachment and advise the ICT Service Desk immediately. Never open an attachment or click on a link within an email if you are not expecting it or it looks suspicious.