Dear all,

Enquiry Support Librarian (Frenchay Campus)

I currently have a vacancy in my team for an Enquiry Support Librarian on a fixed term basis to cover maternity leave.  This is a really great and varied role, particularly for someone newly qualified or looking to develop management skills.  If you love answering enquiries, supporting students, working as part of a team and doing a rota :) take a look at the advert here:

https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?SID=amNvZGU9MTcxOTgzNiZvd25lcj01MDU1Mjc4Jm93bmVydHlwZT1mYWlyJnBvc3RpbmdfY29kZT00OTcmdnRfdGVtcGxhdGU9MTUzOA==

The closing date is the 8th April 2018.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you'd like to have an informal chat about the role or to ask any questions.

Best wishes,

Sandra

Sandra Clark
Enquiry and Disability Services Librarian
University of the West of England
Coldharbour Lane
Bristol
BS16 1QY