I have summarised and anonymised the responses I got back regarding RFID usage rates. The summary is on the RFID pages of Higher Education Library Technology (HELibTech)

http://helibtech.com/RFID

and

Local Government Library Technology (LGLibTech)

https://lglibtech.wikispaces.com/RFID+in+Libraries

Thanks to all those that helped with this. Both HE and LG LibTech are community open and free CC licensed resources which  anyone can edit. So do feel free to do so if you spot errors and have something to add.

Very best

Ken

Ken Chad Consulting Ltd http://www.kenchadconsulting.com Tel: +44(0)7788727845

Twitter: @kenchad | Skype: kenchadconsulting |Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/kenchad