Dear colleagues,

We are currently working on a textbook on historical sociolinguistics.
It would be aimed at final-year undergraduate or early MA / graduate
students, including examples and case studies from a range of different
languages.

As the publisher asked us to make a list of courses in historical
sociolinguistics that are part of university curricula worldwide, we
launched a brief survey. It would be a great help if you could take a
minute to fill it out… it shouldn't take more than 2 minutes of your
time.

http://tinyurl.com/textbookhsl

Thanks for helping us out!

Gijsbert Rutten (Leiden) & Rik Vosters (Brussels)

—
Prof. dr. Rik Vosters
Nederlandse taalkunde
Vrije Universiteit Brussel