Apologies of X-posting

I'm looking to hire an excellent postdoctoral researcher to join the SWFsEUROPE project funded by the European Research Council. This is a great opportunity to join a team carrying out multidisciplinary research on the political economy of sovereign wealth funds. The postdoc will research new modes of development finance and the political economy of strategic investment funds (aka sovereign development funds), primarily in the Global South. This includes understanding the role of multilateral financial institutions, donor governments in the Global North, and the financial services industry. Social scientists that have completed a PhD with knowledge and research experience in ‘political economy and development finance’ broadly defined are encouraged to apply.

Further details about the position can be found here: https://www.academictransfer.com/en/46976/postdoctoral-researcher-state-led-capitalism-and-new-modes-of-development-finance-at-the-faculty-of-arts-and-social-sciences-100-fte-40-months/apply/

Any questions about the position or the project may be addressed to me at [log in to unmask]

Please apply before 30 May 2018.

Thanks

Adam