Dear Colleagues,

I would like to inform you that the abstract submission deadline for CDES Innsbruck Conference extended to 17 April 2018. Please submit your abstracts to the IGU CDES Innsbruck 2018 Mini-Conference on Rural-Urban Linkages for Sustainable Development: An Economic Geography Perspective which will be held under the auspices of the “IGU Commission on the Dynamics of Economic Spaces” (CDES) in Innsbruck, Austria during 19-21 July, 2018.

The IGU CDES has a strong record of publishing from its conferences. Papers presented will be invited for peer review and subsequent publication in a special issue of Die Erde - Journal of the Geographical Society of Berlin, the world's longest-running scientific journal in Geography and an edited book by CDES’s Routledge Dynamics of Economic Space Book Series (http://igu-cdes.ankara.edu.tr/) soon after the conference. Presenters who are interested are invited to submit a full paper until 30/06/2018.

For more information about the conference please check the conference website: https://www.uibk.ac.at/congress/igu-rural-urban-linkages/ and if you have any questions regarding the conference, please ask Armin Kratzer ([log in to unmask]) who is the local organizer of the conference from University of Innsbruck.

I look forward to seeing you in Innsbruck.

Best regards,

Nuri Yavan

Chair of the IGU CDES

--