Dear Colleague,
The 25th May 2018 is the deadline for the application to the new edition of the International Master in Economics and Finance (IMEF) - Ca' Foscari University of Venice.

For more detailed information please visit: www.unive.it/imef

New Edition!
* After 20 years of IMEF, we are pleased to announce that this new edition will include new courses, that will be still taught by the members of our International Faculty
* Students will benefit from new scholarship provided by our major sponsor: Prometeia and Generali.
* Specialized 4th term and internship-Prometeia reserved to IMEF students recruited by Prometeia during the 2nd term.

Why choose IMEF?
1) IMEF provides a highly qualified programme thanks to its prestigious International Faculty
2) Students’ Placement is supported directly by IMEF Secretariat and the Director of the Programme. Please have a look to the Former students' experience. Over the past editions, the Placement rate reached 100%. See past students: http://www.unive.it/pag/33229/
3) Attending IMEF courses will introduce you to high quality jobs, which wouldn’t be achievable with only a Master’s Degree title.
4) Preparation for the admission to PhD Programmes.

For further information: Monica Andrighetti <[log in to unmask]>, tel. +39 041 234 9108.

Best regards
Monica Billio

Monica Billio
Dipartimento di Economia, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia
Fondamenta San Giobbe 873, 30121 Venezia
Tel +39 041 2349170, Fax +39 041 2349176
E-mail [log in to unmask]

http://www.unive.it/persone/billio
http://ideas.repec.org/e/pbi55.html
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=303041
http://scholar.google.it/citations?user=ll83_twAAAAJ&hl=en

CREDIT 2018 http://www.greta.it/credit/credit2018/credit2018.htm

Nota automatica aggiunta dal sistema di posta.