Dear all

Many thanks to those who have already completed this survey, it will remain open until 10th April so please keep the responses coming!

Regards

Sarah

--
Sarah George BA MSc MSc SFHEA MCLIP
1510430245428_NTF_Email-Signature-2017.gif

Working days: Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesday/Thursday (depending on commitments)

Follow the library on Twitter @LibraryUoB
Like the library on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/JBPriestleyLibrary