**Apologies for cross-posting**

Thank you very much to everyone who has taken part in this survey so far - I really appreciate the time you have taken to share your experiences on your use of digital tools and resources for Ancient World research.

Take the survey: https://openss.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9R13WJMUkqhjwgd

If you haven't yet been able to take part, the survey will remain open until 23 April 2018; any further responses before this date will be very welcome.

As part of my CHASE (AHRC) funded PhD in Classical Studies at the Open University, I'm conducting a survey on digital tools/resources for Ancient World research, and would be very interested to hear about your experiences. This survey is aimed at anyone involved in Ancient World research, with any level of digital expertise. Questions relate to your experiences of using digital tools/resources and their effectiveness for different research activities.

For most participants, the survey will take about 15 minutes. If you are familiar with using or producing Linked Data resources, you will be asked some additional questions, with the survey taking up to 30 minutes to complete.

Analysis of anonymised survey results will be reported in my thesis; some findings will also be shared at conferences later this year.

This research has been reviewed by, and received a favourable opinion, from the OU Human Research Ethics Committee - HREC reference number: HREC/2018/2807/Middle. If you have any questions about this survey or my PhD research, please contact me at [log in to unmask], or my primary supervisor Elton Barker at [log in to unmask]

Many thanks in advance,

Sarah

Sarah Middle
PhD Candidate – Digital Humanities