From: LUIS OREA SANCHEZ <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Second update of the course “The Measurement of Firms’ Efficiency and Productivity”, Madrid (21th-25th May, 2018).

Dear colleagues,

This is an update of the course titled “The Measurement of Firms’ Efficiency and Productivity” that will take place in Madrid (21th-25th May, 2018).

·       We have already accepted 20 applicants, so we have met the minimum number of students needed to offer the course.

·       The course is taught totally (not primarily) in English, even though a portion of the teaching load relies on scholars from the UO and UAM.

·       We have extended the deadline for the payment and registration till May 11th, 2018.

·       Registration should be made by sending an e-mail to Inmaculada Álvarez using the course e-mail address: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> (notice that we used a different e-mail address in our first draft of the programme).

·       All the information regarding the course can be found at http://formacioncontinua.uam.es/18449/detail/the-measurement-of-firmsaefficiency-and-productivity.html.

We appreciate your collaboration on the diffusion of this information among all potential attendants. Excuse us for cross posting.

Sincerely,
Inmaculada C. Álvarez, Luis Orea and José Luis Zofio.
Course Directors