The city of Braga (UNESCO Creative City of Media Arts) will host the 7th EAI International Conference: ArtsIT - Arts and Technology - Interactivity & Game Creation (artsit.org).
To submit your paper, follow the Springer formatting guidelines (see Initial Submission).
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Games, Interactivity
• Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
• Interactive Art (innovative interactive installations)
• Augmented Performing Arts (innovative performances and shows enhanced by ICT technologies), Augmented Reality applications in art and design
• Information visualization
• Big Data
• Applications and interfaces for Mobile Devices
• Virtual worlds, Metaverse, Avatars and Presence
• Multimedia, Image Processing, Digital Photography
All registered papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Authors of selected best accepted papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
EAI Endorsed Transactions on Creative Technologies
ArtsIT proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services: Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, DBLP, Google Scholar, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL) and more.
Anthony L. Brooks
He is an active keynote speaker at international events and has presented globally. He is an ambassador for accessibility and is Danish representative for UNESCO’s International Federation for Information Processing (IFIP) Technical committee (WG14) on “Entertainment Computing” – specifically under work groups WG14.7 “Art and Entertainment”; WG14.8 “Serious Games”, and WG 14.9 “Game Accessibility”.
He has been program chair or general chair of many international conferences and workshops devoted to affective computing, virtual agents, computer animation, faces & gestures, computational humor, entertainment computing, playable cities, and brain-computer interfaces.