Hi, I’ll be there!
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 at 21:58, Theodoros Papatheodorou <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi artists-hackers,

a few of you have written to come visit the MA/MFA in Computational Art @ Goldsmiths and learn more about it. So we’re organising an informal open evening.

Last time we held it it was great fun!!! If you come:
  • I’ll show you some incredible computational art student projects
  • I’ll give a short presentation on the course and answer questions you may have
  • Introduce you to a couple of the current students who’ll show you what they’ve been working on
  • Show you the incredible new Hatchlab full of the latest gear such as 3D printers, laser cutters, microscopes, heat cameras etc.

If you’re planning to come, I'd appreciate if you could drop me a line so that I have an estimate of numbers.

When: this Friday 13th of April @ 6:30pm
Where: At the end of St. James' street, just in front of this church https://goo.gl/maps/DpAFRLUAjUx
(nearest tube New Cross Gate or New Cross).

The whole thing should last about an hour or so.

If you can't join us, read more about the MA here:
Keep up to date with what's going on by visiting the MA blog:

See you on Friday!

Theo

Dr Theodoros Papatheodorou
Lecturer in Computational Arts
Computational Arts MA/MFA Programme Leader (website & blog)
Department of Computing, Room 6, 29 St. James
Goldsmiths, University of London