From: Feminist and Women's Studies Association (UK and Ireland) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of D.D. Huijg
Sent: 10 April 2018 18:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: LOVA International Summer School 2018, 2-6/07, Amsterdam:

Call for participation: LOVA International Summer School, 2-6 July, Amsterdam:

from their website:

"The LOVA International Summer School brings students and life–long learners in touch with new anthropological perspectives on gender studies and a network of gender-scholars. The approach during interactive workshops is hands-on. We want to stimulate critical thinking and discussions with your fellow participants and tutors. Through short field trips you will gain knowledge of the culture and history of Amsterdam. International students and students from the Netherlands will be guided by researchers who share their passion for ethnography. No better discipline than anthropology to get to know and understand the world around you. The intellectual, warm and friendly atmosphere provides a weeklong relaxed learning experience."

further see below