From: David.Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 27 April 2018 at 10:49
Subject: FW: Journal of Psychosocial Studies - New Edition
To: [log in to unmask]

*Special Edition: Sanity, Madness and the family - a retrospective*

Guest Editor: Andrew Asibong

*Volume 11, Issue 2, April 2018 of the Journal of Psychosocial Studies*.

*Editorial*

   - Guest Editor's Introduction
   <http://www.psychosocial-studies-association.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Asibong-ed-.pdf>

*Andrew Asibong*

*Articles*

   - 'The simple words people speak'
   <http://www.psychosocial-studies-association.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Stadlen-.pdf>

*Anthony Stadlen*

   - On Sanity, Madness and the Family
   <http://www.psychosocial-studies-association.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Mantel-.pdf>

*Hilary Mantel*

   - Madness and the family: the re-emergence of Laingian ideas
   <http://www.psychosocial-studies-association.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Lucy-Johnstone-.pdf>

*Lucy Johnstone*

   - Moving on from Laing and Esterson: the politicization of schizophrenia
   <http://www.psychosocial-studies-association.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Suman-Fernando-hl-eds.pdf>

*Suman Fernando*

   - Compromised, valuable freedom: flat affect and reserve as psychosocial
   strategies
   <http://www.psychosocial-studies-association.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Duschinsky-et-l.pdf>

*Robbie Duschinsky, Daniel Reisel and Moren Nissen*

   - Sanity, madness and the psychoanalysts: Laing, Cooper and rivalrous
   resemblance
   <http://www.psychosocial-studies-association.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Duschinsky-CP-ed-hl-track.pdf>

*Chris Oakley*

   - The politics of the family: Laing and Esterson in context
   <http://www.psychosocial-studies-association.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Lynne-Segal-.pdf>

*Lynne Segal*

   - From In Two Minds to Family Life
   <http://www.psychosocial-studies-association.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Garnett-Looking-back-on-Family-Life-HL-eds.pdf>

*Tony Garnett*

--
If interested in BNIM,the Biographical-Narrative Interpretive Method (BNIM)
approach to qualitative research interviewing, the following is

The next  (45th) BNIM 5-day intensive course runs in London from Thursday
April 19 to Wednesday April 25, 2018.

A lot of material about BNIM is available from my page at RESEARCHGATE.
This now includes the *Quick Outline Sketch, *the *Short Guide, *and
the *Detailed
Manuals, and the BNIM Bibliography. *
Also several articles and papers.
Do feel free to consult and use the RESEARCHGATE facility.

Quite separately, I would be very pleased to receive and respond to  any
comments or questions that you may have about those materials or  more
generally about BNIM.