With apologies for cross-posting:

Bloomsbury Digital Resources is looking for a meticulous metadata expert to help drive the visibility of our databases in library systems and online services. You will need to engage with Bloomsbury colleagues, academic librarians, industry standards and third-party suppliers in order to understand how our products fit into academic workflows and library systems, and to ensure that they are fully and optimally integrated with those systems. You will work across all of our academic databases (including Drama Online, Bloomsbury Fashion Central and Bloomsbury Collections), helping a global user base of academic researchers and students to find and use our content.

The role requires an understanding of the needs of the academic library market, including knowledge of library systems and relevant industry data standards, and familiarity with digital academic resources. This would suit a candidate with a minimum of 2 years' experience within an academic library or digital publishing context.

The job is based in our central London office. To see the full job description and apply (closing date is Weds 18th April), please see our web site: https://www.bloomsbury.com/uk/company/working-at-bloomsbury#libraryanddiscoveryliaison

Matt Kibble
Director of Product Management, Digital Resources Division
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc
50 Bedford Square
London WC1B 3DP

www.bloomsbury.com/dr/digital-resources/<http://www.bloomsbury.com/dr/digital-resources/>

This email and its contents are confidential and may also be privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the named recipient please notify the sender immediately, delete the email and all attachments completely from your system and do not use, print, copy, disclose or distribute any part of its contents. Bloomsbury Publishing Plc and its subsidiaries may monitor email traffic. Any views expressed in this email are those of the author, and do not necessarily represent those of Bloomsbury. This email does not conclude a binding agreement. Bloomsbury Publishing Plc 50 Bedford Square, London WC1B 3DP. Company registered in England and Wales company no. 1984336. Bloomsbury Publishing Inc. 1385 Broadway, Fifth floor, New York, 10018. Bloomsbury Publishing Pty Ltd, Level 4, 387 George St, Sydney, NSW 2000.

Visit the official page of ARLIS UK & Ireland http://www.arlis.net/Home. Subscribe to https://arlismatters.wordpress.com/, to receive regular posts on art library and archive matters; news, print and digital art and design resources, artists’ books, recent and upcoming events and exhibitions, ARLIS/UK & Ireland publications, job listings and professional profiles.