Hi everyone

We are due to have a visit from our Customer Service Excellence (CSE) assessor soon with regard to being fully reassessed for our CSE award, and as part of the information we have to provide to him we have to have evidence of a benchmarking exercise. If anyone would be kind enough to answer the following questions for me either on or off line ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) I would be very grateful:

*        How many Student Advisors does your institution have?

*        Do you keep weekly statistics for how many students you have seen face to face, by email or telephone contact?

*        If so, please would you provide the details of recorded contacts for the period from May 2017 to March 2018?

If anyone else would be interested in this information I am happy to provide the figures for University of Bolton, if so please let me have your individual email address.

Thank you very much in anticipation of your replies.

Best wishes

Susie Collins
Student Advisor
Student Services