Hi Colleagues

Hope you are all well.

I wanted to ask if you had recommendations in terms of unconscious bias training providers/resources for Directors of Research and other relevant colleagues involved in the internal REF process?

I am looking for something more bespoke than generic unconscious bias training, in that I am seeking to highlight potential points of bias in the context of the REF process specifically.
Do you know of a training provider/ consultancy who has supported you in this area, or could share any useful resources?

If you have any suggestions, or would like to share your approach to this with me, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Hope you have a lovely weekend when it arrives!

Best wishes,

Anna

Anna Spragg
Equality, Diversity and Learning and Development Manager
Human Resources

Goldsmiths, University of London
New Cross, London, SE14 6NW
http://www.gold.ac.uk/