Morning everyone,

I’m currently looking into response rates for staff surveys and would be interested to learn how other institutions have fared.

It would also be helpful to know if this rate has remained consistent, or whether there has been an increase/decrease recently.

Finally, if you have seen a marked improvement, what would you attribute this to?

Please feel free to answer as much or as little as you wish, any input will be greatly received.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards, Andrea

Andrea Munson AFHEA

Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Officer

Harassment Adviser

Organisational Development

Human Resources

University of Essex

T 01206 874692

E [log in to unmask]

www.essex.ac.uk

WE ARE ESSEX

TOP 20 FOR RESEARCH EXCELLENCE

TEF GOLD 2017

QAP WINNER 2017

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended solely for the addressee(s) in the first instance and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender, delete the message from your system immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other party.

I’m supporting Green Impact - please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

Find out more about Green Impact at http://www.essex.ac.uk/estates/sustainability/green-impact.aspx