Great news, John! Thanks for sharing.

Those interested in the topic of this Digital Conversations event might be interested as well in the Poetics of Digital Comics Special Collection at The Comics Grid:
https://www.comicsgrid.com/collections/special/poetics-of-digital-comics/

The collection is ongoing and new articles published within the collection will eventually appear under that link too.

Best regards,

@ernestopriego
http://epriego.blog/
The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship http://www.comicsgrid.com/

The information contained in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail. The contents of this e-mail must not be forwarded, disclosed or copied without the sender's consent. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of any related organisations, projects, colleagues or employers.