De: "Braga Paolo" <[log in to unmask]>
À: [log in to unmask]
Envoyé: Vendredi 9 Mars 2018 10:19:51
Objet: Reminder: SRN 2018 Pre-conference for Ph.D. students

With apologies for any cross-posting

Dear Colleagues,

The deadline to register for the Screenwriting Research Network Pre-conference – March 15 th – is approaching. If you are interested, find a detailed program of the event and instructions on how to register here: http://www.unicatt.it/meetings/srn-writing-for-cinema-writing-for-tv-srn-international-conference-organization

Best regards,

Craig Batty, Paolo Braga