Hi All

Clare, you might find this article useful.  Although the article says that
bras are banned, it's a little click-baity.  It's that all *metal *is
banned, and so bras, or any other pieces of clothing, *that contain metal*,
are banned.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10100394/Chinese-education-chiefs-ban-bras-during-exams.html

Regards

Ken

------

Dr. Ken Masters
Asst. Professor: Medical Informatics
Medical Education & Informatics Department
College of Medicine & Health Sciences
SQU, Sultanate of Oman
Involved in medical education?  See MedEdWorld at:
http://www.mededworld.org/Home.aspx
AMEE Guide to the e-patient
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/0142159X.2017.1324142
<http://www.amazon.com/Origins-Before-Bang-Ken-Masters/dp/1312753269>