There are still many spaces on the next fluid. preservation course that will be taking at King’s College Hospital, Hodgkinson Building (near London Bridge station) from the 25th to 28th of June.
If you have to maintain a collection of seemingly complex specimens in varied containers and preserved in a variety of fluids, then this course is a must.  The teaching lab at the hospital is very well-appointed.  Some knowledge of chemistry is helpful but knot essential.
I will be away from the 23rd of May until the 16th of June so I need to know sooner than later if people can come.

Each of these courses costs 300 UKP and easier terms are available for those who are on minimal budgets.

With all good wishes, Simon.

Simon Moore MIScT, RSci, FLS, ACR
Conservator of Natural Sciences and Cutlery Historian,

www.natural-history-conservation.com