We are currently searching for an external examiner to form part of a team to support a student who is under-taking an MA by Research.

The MA topic concerns the increasing demand for Eastern European interpreting services in a North West Children’s Services Department.

The external must have examined at least one MRES,MPHIL,PHD either as an internal/external examiner elsewhere.

I know the use of interpreters is a topic that is of interest to a number of list members.  If you think that you might be able to help or are interested in finding out more, please contact my colleague,  Stephen Gethin-Jones  [log in to unmask]

Thanks for reading

Jez Buffin

School of Social Work, Care and Community

University of Central Lancashire

Celebrating 190 Years
University of Central Lancashire 1828 - 2018
University of Central Lancashire - Celebrating 190 years