Dear MIMAS,

One of our users recently flagged up that he's like API access to WoK, so that he could use it with Papers 3. When trying to do this we receive the message "Your institution does not currently have access to the Web of Science search API. To rectify this, please ask your librarian to contact Thomson Reuters to enable web service access".

Obviously it says to contact T-R direct, but I wondered if I may be best just enquiring with you guys first, as I'm not entirely sure if this might be something you could also help with or advise on, as I'm not entirely sure what this API system is (and if it carries any extras costs from T-R)?

Many thanks,

Chris Groom
Norwich Bioscience Institutes
www.nbi.ac.uk<http://www.nbi.ac.uk>