Beginning in Spring 2018, the Department of Neurology and Brain
Imaging Center of Goethe-University, offers a fulltime position
(3years E13) in the project:

"Analysis of individual information processing in epileptic and
physiologic cognitive cortical networks"

funded by a LOEWE grant (Center for Personalized Translational
Epilepsy Research). The successful applicant will analyze
magnetoencephalography and intracortical EEG recordings from epilepsy
patients using information theory and dynamical systems approaches.
Our interdisciplinary group includes Prof. Wolf Singer (ESI), Michael
Wibral (BIC), Lucia Melloni (MPIEA), and Christian Kell (GU) and
offers access to rare neural data, expertise in data processing, and a
creative and cooperative work environment.

We are seeking for an experienced theoretician with interest in the
Neurosciences and advanced skills in data analysis and Matlab
programming. He/she should have a PhD in Mathematics, Engineering,
Natural or Applied Science, or Psychology.

Electronic applications (no original documents) are requested until
Jan 15th, 2018 and should be addressed to: PD Dr. Christian Kell,
Co-Director of the Epilepsy Center RheinMain, Goethe University,
[log in to unmask]         https://www.uni-frankfurt.de/67689811