Dear librarians, library school students and LIS lecturers etc,

I am please to announce that as promised last year, the Online Companion to Library World Records 3rd edition is now live!!

Since the 3rd edition of the book was published in September 2017, I have either come across extra new information or have been made aware of extra new information that will compliment the already published 2017 book edition.

This section of the website thus contains extra information (and the sources) for all those who already have a copy of the 3rd edition of Library World Records Each week starting from March 9th 2018, I will update this webpage with brnd new information that has come to light. I hope that by summer 2018, I will have so many updates, making this web page as popular as the book and a worthy online companion.

If you would like to contribute new information on as well, on any world record about book, libraries, librarians etc please use my email below. Please include any source(s) to verify the information.

For more details, head to

http://www.lwrw.org/Companion.htm

Looking forward to the list of newly added information growing exponentially as summer approaches and we start packing list of books to read on holiday, hopefully including Library World Regards.

Thank you.

Godfrey Oswald, BSc, MSc,
Author, Library World Records,
London, Britain.