Hi

We are starting a move to using ALMA for our library services. We have a test (“sandpit”) site, and I see that ALMA are listed as a member of the UK Federation. I can’t find anything on Ex Libris Knowledge Centre about how we would log in using Federation member credentials, though. Has anyone else done this and have any information about it?

Thanks

Max

Max Caines | Network Design Consultant | IT Services | Directorate of Academic Support | University of Wolverhampton | 01902 322245 | 07976 841874

For contact details and general information on IT Services please visit http://www.wlv.ac.uk/its This email, together with any attachment, is for the exclusive and confidential use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged information. If you receive this email in error, please visit http://www.wlv.ac.uk/ITS-disclaimer . Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.