Dear Enakshi,

As Kathryn wrote, ImageJ is a good way to convert files. Note that it is also straightforward to use the imread function of MATLAB to get intensity values from each image and then save the file as text file.

If there is a real need, I could add this option to the next XMapTools version.

All the best,

Pierre

logo-mailDr. Pierre Lanari

Research Assistant & EPMA Laboratory Manager

Dept. of Geological Sciences - University of Bern
Baltzerstrasse 1+3, CH3012 Bern (Switzerland)

url: pierre-lanari.com | program: xmaptools.com | phone:  +41 (0)31 631 87 87